Sunday, May 12, 2013

Dear Momma... open letter

 
 
Hi Mom
 
I love you
 
More than words
 
Could ever say
 
But my words are my gift
 
And today I give them to you:
 
 
You are special
 
You are humble
 
You don't even know how wonderful you are
 
You are strong
 
You are sensitive
 
A rare kind of woman
 
A loving woman
 
Caring and Selfless
 
Beautiful and Smart
 
 
 
 
You are a precious gem
 
You have a sparkle in your eyes
 
You see the world with eyes of wonder
 
You are forever young at heart
 
I only ask one thing
 
That you never grow old
 
 
 
 
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I will for ever be Young at Heart!!!!

    Love my Mother's Day Card.......and all those beautiful words you said about me. My Dear Mother was the one that planted all those seeds.....and because of my wonderful children and Grandchildren I will be for EVER BE YOUNG AT HEART!!!!!!

    I Love You Paolita, and I PROMISE that I will not grow old...... ;o)

    ReplyDelete