Sunday, July 7, 2013

T is for...


TEN YEARS!! That's how long I've been blogging!

I decided recently to look up my first online journal on a site called blurty the other day, and I noticed my first entry was dated 2003! I read through some of the entries, and it looks like it was a combination of a diary and a dream journal. It had A LOT of crazy dreams!

The blog you are reading now (formerly known as Live Out Loud) has been around since 2009. I went back and read some of those too, and I realized how much I have grown, matured, and evolved, even as a writer, in the past few years. It's funny how I thought that when I turned 22 I was a little older, a little wiser,  and how strange to read an article about looking back at the original blog and how I thought that I was so lost back then, and that now I had all the answers. Ha. The best was reading about Super Paola, I even decided to buy the domain!

I decided to take this opportunity, being that it is the 50th article on this blog and the first since it's recent name change, to salute you, the readers. I know most of you are new, but some of you have been keeping up with me for years, and I appreciate that.

T is also for Turning Point. I believe I have, and my blog has, reached a turning point. The Live Out Loud chapters of my life are over. Living out loud is now a way of life, and I don't have to try to be expressive, it's who I am now. I no longer am inhibited by my own vulnerability.

I have always said one day I will write a book that will be a compilation of my blogs. I realize the time to write and compile this book is now. So please stay tuned! But as far as the blog, as you have probably noticed, it has become a timeless travel blog. I call it timeless because when you travel and you are totally immersed in the experience you are having, then there is no time; no future to worry about, no past to be upset about, just the pure joy of the present gift given to you to fully express who you are as you explore what's around you. Timeless is also the wisdom that you gain while you journey through life, no matter where in the world you are. That is what I will write about. Timelessness is also the world's best kept anti-aging beauty secret. I'll write about that too. T is for Timeless and T is for Travels.

After reading blogs from years past, I am more confident in my path. My purpose is to inspire people and help heal the world. I know I can do that with my words, with my Inspirational Messages and Uplifting Stories from Around the World. I just need a little help. Please :)

I have placed a little widget on the column to the right where you can enter your email to follow this blog. Then, every time you read an article that really resonates with you, or really touches you, or maybe reminds you of someone, share it. There's a widget for that too!

I'm excited for this new chapter in my life. The Traveling Thirties. That could be the book 10 years from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment