Thursday, January 15, 2009

looking back

Last night I revisited my past via old blogs dating back to 2004... It was interesting to see how much I have changed and grown... I must have been so lost... Almost every entry was in some way searching for a purpose...looking for answers, philosophizing... I was looking for deeper meaning to life... And here I am today... without questions... My thirst has been quenched simply by knowing that although I do not and will not have all the answers, God has a plan for me...and the closer I get to Him, the more He unveils it...

In retrospect, I realize that I was suffering...and I needed salvation... I needed to be freed from the feelings of guilt and shame...and from my sins...

It wasn't until analyzing my past, and examining my present... that I knew I had been saved...

Thanks be to God...

No comments:

Post a Comment