Sunday, February 24, 2013

to be or not to be

that is the question.

it is not a matter of what you want to be, it's a matter of whether or not you choose to be it.

I learned a very valuable lesson from a book recently. It's one of those things that kind of change your whole life. It's the type of knowledge that would be almost sinful not to live by. It's like Jim Rohn used to say, "why do we do what we do, when we know what we know?"

It's the BE-DO-HAVE paradigm. How can I continue waiting to be something? I must be now.

What will I be now? I will be what I am. I am a teacher. I am a writer. I am happy.

I must feel as if I am already there, as if I have students, an audience, listeners. I must feel inside as the knowledge inside me is being expressed and recieved by many. I must feel as I am an inspiration to the world.

I have to stop talking in "needs", "wants' and "desires'.... and speak affirmations instead. Speak it into existence, as they say.

I love being me. I love being the "new" me even more.

I choose to BE awesome. So I AM awesome!

Awesome things happen to awesome people.

Being awesome is so much fun :-)

What do you choose to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment